Linear Actuators with NAMUR-interface
Linear actuators with NAMUR-interface are widely used in the process industry. They are often used to automate Knife Gate Valves.
Hafner is now offering the brand-new LAZ-series.
The new LAZ-series at a glance:
- NAMUR-interface according to VDI/VDE 3845 (NAMUR 1 – ¼“) at cylinder cap
- Diameter 80, 100, 125 mm with profile tube
- Diameter 160, 200, 250 and 320 mm with round tube and tie rods
- All actuators are equipped with a magnetic piston and fixing possibilities for a proximity switch
- Piston rod made from stainless steel
Mounting port pattern at cylinder head according to DIN 3358 / ISO 5210 for direct mounting to Knife Gate Valves
Cylinders with diameter up to 125 mm with two NAMUR-interfaces, at the bottom and long side of the cylinder for maximum flexibility. Unused ports to be plugged.
Starting diameter 160 mm only with one NAMUR-interface at the bottom.
You can find further information in our documentation which can be downloaded here.
If you are interested in a quotation, please do not hesitate to contact us.